Simon Pate is the Principal solicitor and director of Gun Lawyers. Simon was admitted to practice as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland and High Court of Australia in 2000.
Simon practices in most areas of law and oversees the day-to-day operations of Gun Lawyers. In particular Simon focuses on more complex legal matters, including complex property law matters, commercial law, and financial transactions.
- Commercial and Corporate Reconstruction & Insolvency
- Commercial Contract Resolution
- Building and Construction Law
- Insurance Implications
- Partnerships, Trusts, Joint ventures, Company and Business Formations/Variations
- Leases, including Retail Shop Leases
- Finance, Mortgages, Guarantees and Securities
- Business Sales
- Complex Conveyances
- Tenancy Disputes
- Contract Disputes
- Finance and Securities
- Government and Council
- Planning Issues
- Strata Titling
- Commercial Disputes, including Mining Disputes
- Trade Practices and Consumer Disputes
- Debt Recovery
Personal Injury Law
- Personal Injury Claims
- Workcover Claims
Most other areas of law, with a focus on complex Commercial Matters, Wills and Estate Matters, Estate Planning Matters and Superannuation Matters.